http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, June 04, 2006

SUPPORT THIS CAUSE!!!!!!

Ok everyone, I sent the emails, I wrote the post, with the sad, sad story. I created the button to make it easy for you all (see it? up there in the right hand corner? right above my blogroll? HIT IT!) I want you all to donate to this cause!!!

Between online and offline donations, as of Monday, May 29, I have raised $340 of my $500 goal. Come on, we can do this!!! You don't have to give much, $10 helps. But please, support me in this cause. I want to walk on Sunday knowing that I made this goal, and that you all helped me.

This will be up through Saturday night. Please. At this point, yes, I am begging. To those of you who have already donated and/or spread the word, TWICE EVEN!!!!! Seriously, thank you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shawna said...

This Thursday, I promise ;)

9:52 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Done. And a plug for your cause, to boot.

AC

9:05 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

There is something kind of strange today about leaving a comment..I tried twice and I hope it goes through this time...I'm here from Michele today...I wish I could help you...I think I said before that I am involved in a huge AIDS Benefot here in L.A. and have been for twenty years....So, I'm tapped out. But I sure wish you all the luck in the world reaching your goal.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Theo said...

your passion and cause is inspiring.

Michele sent me.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.