http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, October 05, 2008

All You Can Do Is Do What You Must

I'm not feeling particularly well this evening. Achy, a little queasy. Nothing major, but enough to make me whiny and uncomfortable and scatterbrained. So, I'm going to babble about some recent musical moments.

I have a friend on facebook who lately has been using his status messages to throw out really excellent song quotes. Today, it caused me to listen to Blood on the Tracks straight through, which, I have to say, is probably my favorite Bob Dylan album. The quote was from Buckets of Rain. So, I threw up my own quote in response. Because, those of you who know me, know I'm as likely to communicate via song as much as anything.

Recently, I was reminded of the sheer genius of the song posted below. I fell in love with the song via a misguided crush on a journalism major during my year at Emerson College. Later, it morphed into another meaning for me entirely. Another friend sent it to me today.

I have really great friends.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger yellojkt said...

I do love that you know so much music.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.