http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Thoughts from the Sickbed

Well, the couch, anyway, where I've been camped out for the last two days.

How is it that chicken soup will instantly cause you to turn a corner on an illness? Seriously, have there been scientific studies on this, because dammit if I didn't start to feel better after finishing that delicious bowl of soup. Inquiring minds want to know.

My iTunes collection, on shuffle, makes me laugh. You mean I own both Black Flag and Def Leppard, and was equally pleased by them coming one after the other just now? Really? Huh... I'm sure there's something in the DSM-IV about that.

I actually feel fine, until I try to use my throat for anything, you know, like swallowing or talking. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. Soup really does work. Whenever I feel a cold coming I go and get some of that Vietnamese Pho soup with some rooster sauce in the broth. Its like magic how good it works.

10:12 AM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

Get better soon. Drink lots of liquids.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.