http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, September 05, 2005

End of the Weekend Blues

You'll notice some additions to the sidebar. One is a link to the Kids for Katrina School Supply drive. Please check it out. The other is "100 Records", a new blog I'll be contributing to periodically. Sometime later today, there will be a post of mine up there.

Pentagram
Pentagram tattoo
(Note: this symbol is NOT satanic... It is the sign
of Venus. It means beauty SO BE HAPPY!)


What tattoo would you have?
brought to you by Quizilla


Apparently, this is the tatoo I would get, according to a Quizzilla survey. Random...

Lastly, the end of the Labor Day weekend is always touted as the "unofficial end to summer". I know I go back to work for real tomorrow, so today will be spent organizing, checking, moping a bit. It feels like fall here today; although fall is my favorite season, I'm not quite ready yet.

Come Monday (live)- Jimmy Buffett

3 Comments:

Blogger trusty getto said...

Oh, you've got to get it now!

1:40 PM  
Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Here's the thing trusty--I don't like that tattoo. HOWEVER, Venus is the ruling planet of Libras, of which I am a Libra, so maybe somehow get the star but not the giant flaming sun.

There's a Celtic knot I've always wanted, but just never could rationalize the $$$$.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Puck said...

Trusty sent you to my place (I just commented over at 100 Records) and glad he did!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.