http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, September 19, 2005

The World's Worst Procrastinator

That would be ME, as I just blew it on an opportunity for a very cool weekend.

Word to the wise: BUY THE CHEAP AIRFARE WHEN YOU SEE IT. Worry about where you're sleeping later.

For your entertainment this evening, check out Pandora. This is an on-line music jukebox, developed by the folks at the Music Genome Project. If you're anything like me (musically, not in the time management sense--I'm much better at that in my professional life), you'll be addicted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fen said...

I will heartily second the word to the wise there. I got terribly taken by the airlines when I didn't buy the first ticket I saw to Vegas. I ended up paying almost twice as much as that first ticket.

Which reminds me, I need to get shopping for my tickets back east for Thanksgiving!

2:46 PM  
Blogger trusty getto said...

You know the Southwest Airlines fares? When you check them out, they have all the various levels, and some are always sold out, which creates this sense of urgency. I think that's part of why they fill up all their planes. Nobody wants to be left buying a higher fare, so they pull the trigger immdly.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.