http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Another Saturday Night

First, let me begin by describing the weather here in my lovely hometown....

IT'S SNOWING!!!!

Yes, it's snowing. What was originally kind of cute is now starting to stick to lawns and trees. October 29, 2005. First snowfall here in my little corner of Massachusetts.

Tonight, I have a Halloween party. This morning was spent in search of black jeans and an ahnk pendant, for my costume this year is Death. Not the concept, but the actual character from Neil Gaiman's The Sandman series, shown here:
Death

Right down to dying my hair jet black, something else I've always wanted to do.

I'll post pictures of me in full get-up as soon as they're taken.

2 Comments:

Blogger trusty getto said...

Oh boy! Wish I could go!

Can't wait to hear the redux, and you simply MUST take a picture and post it, won't you?

5:51 PM  
Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Today's weather? Vivid blue skies, and already warmer right now than it was all day yesterday.

Welcome to New England.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.