http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Song Titles Meme

Memes tend to suck, but this one was interesting. Found via Bradley, and his Almanac.

The Task: Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY IN SONG TITLES by that band:
Artist/Band: Bob Mould (all incarnations count)
Are you male or female: The Girl Who Lives on Heaven Hill
Describe yourself: I Am Vision, I Am Sound
How do some people feel about you: Makes No Sense At All
How do you feel about yourself: New Day Rising
Describe what you want to be: Visionary
Describe how you live: Whichever Way the Wind Blows
Describe how you love: High Fidelity
Share a few words of wisdom: Whatever

I have some friends out there who like some great bands, so for the tag, whoever's game. I know better than to target at least ONE specific person...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Mine is posted here.

AC

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.