http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, November 14, 2005

Snapshots in Time

No one who reads this blog regularly has any doubt that I am one of the 63 percent of Americans who think Bush is doing a shitty job. What continues to amaze me is the White House's complete and utter denial of the problem facing our "fearless leader". In the linked article, McClellan has the nerve to say that polling results are just a "snapshot in time". Well, this is true, and all data has context that can be considered or ignored at will. So, here are some other "snapshots in time" for your consideration.



Yes, I went a little over the top on this post, but I'm pissed off. What makes me as angry as our current policy and policymakers is the lack of response from the opposing political party to the mess that's been created. Too little, too late, when we can't even turn bargain basement polling to our advantage.

4 Comments:

Blogger trusty getto said...

You GO girl, even if you're goin' a bit over the top!

You are 110% correct !!!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Fen said...

Here's a little slapdown for Scotty,
Credibility lapse threatens job security for McClellan.

The guy's an awful liar and that's pretty much all he's been told to do.

Watergate was just a "moment in time" too. What a truly moronic thing for him to spew.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, wholeheartedly. The moment in time comment is noteworthy though.... pathetic and enraging,yes....but noteworthy in a larger sense when you look at the spin aspect of the future of his term and the future of the party in the next congressional and presidential election. I have high, biased hopes. To me, maybe its a wrench in the cog of the wheel of propaganda. Look at where Bush's support lies. In the Bible belt. Bushies are banking on them to stay the course. Now, look at what's happening in his inner sanctum. It's falling to shit. Liddy, ooops, Libby is screwed. And he's greasing the slope for Cheney, who is becoming the red headed stepchild after Bush has psychologically demoted him - hey, he cut him out when he didn't inform him of Miers appointment. And Rove is bent over the toilet trying to grunt out his stones. It's like the 80's movie "Can't buy me Love". At some point Bush is going to be caught doing the African Anteater Dance and everyone is going to finally realize, across the board, that he's a poser. It's a downward spiral, and he's gotta make some ground. So this comment, I believe, is just saying to all of the loyals out there, don't worry. This too shall pass. Bullshit.

8:18 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Over the top, or not - I agree with you.

Michele sent me.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.