http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, December 02, 2005

Advent Calendar: Day 2

We're heading to Philadelphia for the weekend, to see this guy play, and hang out with these two. On the way home, we're going to visit this sacred spot, which will make me cry, no doubt. In fact, I'm going to have Dale take my picture the same way this guy did. Part of me hopes we beat the snow; the other part of me wants to stand on the mosaic and let it fall on my face as I sing.

So, today's song makes me think about how it's all the little moments that add up to something special, something worth singing about.

As if a cold and frozen soul is warmed to love
by love's own hand,
so goes the prayer that for a day,
peace on earth,
and good will to men...

Christmas - Blues Traveler


MP3 File

2 Comments:

Blogger ribbiticus said...

gotta cherish all those special memories while we can.

here via michele today. :)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Zephra said...

I think at this point I would love snow. It seems as if winter will never come to Texas. Have a great trip.

From Michele's

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.