http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Morality, World Peace, Music, and Other Pressing Issues.

The lovely ALa tagged me for this meme. It reminded me of this board game that was popular when I was in junior high, Scruples.

1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?

See, it depends on the movie. If the movie was made in color, then obviously, I prefer the color. But, if the movie was originally filmed in black and white (ARE YOU LISTENING TED FUCKING TURNER?!?!?!?!), then it should remain so.

2: What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?

Chemistry. Largely because all of those symbols confuse me.

3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?

I’m an old vinyl softie at heart.

4: You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ... ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?

No. I’d get too lonely.

5: Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?

I’m keeping ALa’s answer for this one. Denial.

6: How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?

Considering we’ve been fighting the most prominent conflict (Islamic extremists) for thousands of years, and also considering there have always been poor, I don’t think the issues are able to be rectified. Just being honest.

7: You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?

Again, ALa’s answer stands. Although some times were painful, embarassing, and black marks on my character, I wouldn't change anything --without my past I wouldn't be right where I am now.

8: You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?

I’d have gotten to Hitler.

9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry --Which do you choose?

Opera. Especially if it’s being performed in Italy somewhere.

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?

Where’s Whitey Bulger? (sorry, Boston area specific here)

11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?

Harper Lee. I would take her to this wonderful bistro, Isabella’s, and probably make moon faces at her all night. Then, I’d have her tell me what Capote was really like.

12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky -- what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?

Have a certain individual from my past killed, while I watched. She needs to know who ordered the hit.

Future victims:
MJ
Trusty
Yellojkt
m_g
k-8

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Where's Whitey Bulger. Seriously, ROLMAO. That was one funny (Boston specific) answer!

Here from Michele

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, was amused by the Whitey Bulger answer!!! I remember when that was all over the news.

I think I'll do this meme later tonight.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dontcha just love being tagged...sigh

9:32 PM  
Blogger Viamarie said...

Nice answers. Hope you enjoy the week ahead.

7:20 AM  
Blogger paula said...

Excellent Answers! I respected the tag because I actually dig this meme ;)

mg

3:06 PM  
Blogger trusty getto said...

Doh! Karma, man . . .

I will definitely do this one, but it will have to wait 'til later in the week, 'cause I've still got two Memphis posts to go !!!!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whitey is in my kitchen, mixing cocktails.

Oh, and while I'm at it I may as well confess this:

I let the dogs out.

11:30 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

Nice answers, but I have no idea who Whitey Bulger is. Look for my response Thursday or so.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Re: #12, remind me never to piss you off. ;)

6:47 AM  
Blogger trusty getto said...

All

Done

:)

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.