http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Eternal Yin/Yang

Thanks for this, MJ. Oh, and I'd have to say, it makes sense.

A Bit Of Both

You are 40% Calvin and 60% Hobbes
Calvin & Hobbes, like a scruffy yin and yang, are in perfect balance within you. Like Calvin, you're weird, a bit insecure, and can be a trouble-maker. But like Hobbes, you're down to earth and sensitive. It's a risk to say it here, after just a ten question test, but I'll bet you're smarter than most. Both Calvin and Hobbes are crafty, clever characters, and any one made from equal parts of each is a force to be reckoned with.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 27% on calvin
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 56% on hobbes
Link: The Calvin Or Hobbes Test written by gwendolynbooks on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same 40/60 mix, but my percentile rankings were a little different. 36th percentile on Calvin and 41st on Hobbes.

I'm not sure what that specifically means, but then again I think IQ tests are a crock too.

9:12 AM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

I am perfectly 50/50. I have no idea how that is supposed to help me in any way.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Ohhh...this is a cool one...I am SO there! I"m here from Michele's today

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hre's what I got...All Hobbes

You are 0% Calvin and 100% Hobbes
Ah, serene, sensible Hobbes. While the world around you spins like a dervish, you remain calm. It's hard to tell this in just ten question, but my guess is you're more intelligent and sensitive than most. One of your few anti-social tendencies is a dim view of human nature, but that can be forgiven, because in this case the dim view is so often the correct one, isn't it?

12:14 AM  
Blogger srp said...

Will have to go try this.
It is always nice to keep balanced in as many things as possible, you're on your way.
Here from Michele.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.