http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Easy Like Sunday Morning

This one's from MJ. However, this one includes a soundtrack.

Easy - Faith No More


MP3 File

1. My roommate and I once: got tickets to a Red Sox game on a whim. I lived in Kenmore Square at the time, and we walked outside and bought them from a scalper on the street. She had never been before.
2. Never in my life have I: wanted to be a Republican.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: Dale.
4. High school was: ridiculous.
5. When I'm nervous: I need to clean things.
6. The last time I cried was: I can't remember.
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: my two sisters, no one else.
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? Secret.
9. My hair: is my favorite feature about myself.
10. When I was 5: I could read stories to my own kindergarten class.
11. Last Christmas: I posted a song a day on my website every day in December. I plan on repeating that this year.
12. When I turn my head left: I see my shoe organizer, hanging on my closet door.
13. I should be: getting ready to go to yoga.
14. When I look down I see: my laptop.
15. The craziest recent event was: Jimmy Buffett, 8/10/06.
16. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be: a geeky co-worker of Ross.
17. By this time next year: I'll be a year older.
18. My favorite aunt is: no one. My aunts are not my favorites.
19. I have a hard time understanding: why gay marriage is such a big deal. Explain to me how it actually affects your day to day existence.
20. One time at a family gathering: my sister and I took off to go see Paul Simon with my friend Brian.
21. You know I like you if: I IM you obsessively.
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank: the Academy.
23. Take my advice: buy a Mac.
24. My ideal breakfast is: French toast, homemade.
25. If you visit my home town: I'll take you on a tour.
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: Philly and DC.
27. If you spend the night at my house: I'll cook you breakfast in the morning, and you'll have a nice, clean towel.
28. I'd stop my wedding if: he was sleeping with someone else.
29. The world could do without: Rush Limbaugh.
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: vote Republican.
31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is: a new pair of jeans (on sale!), some candles, a t-shirt, and a case for my digital camera.
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: a digital camera. Dale kicks butt.
33. My favorite blonde is: Judy.
34. My favorite brunette is: me.
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: You ARE darting out in front of me, aren't you?
36. The last time I was drunk: was Thursday at Buffett.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: cats.
38. I shouldn't have been: so drunk that night in college.
39. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? Of course.
40. Last night I: played an inordinately funny game of Trivial Pursuit with my family.
41. There's this girl I know who: is NOT CURSED.
42: I don't know: where it's all leading to, but I'm enjoying the ride.
43. A better name for me would be: nothing. I like my name.
44. If I ever go back to school I'll: be getting a degree in administration.
45. How many days until my birthday?: 49, not counting today.
46. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is: John Lennon
47. I've lived at my current address since: March 2005.
48. I've been told I look like: Jodi Foster.
49. If I could have any car, it would be: a BMW.
50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: Fuzzy Head.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Michele's....
Great list and enjoyed reading it, but #2 was PRICELESS....you go, girl! (I'm originally from Mass.)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Sunrayz said...

Came here via Michelle and loved the song...it was so long since I last heard it!! :) Thanks!

8:44 AM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Isn't it cool how we learn so much about each other when we read these lists?

I really need to do something similar on my own blog. I feel remiss. Sorry!

6:14 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

That is a really random meme. I wouldn't know how to answer half those things.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Fen said...

Argh! A good comment lost!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I loved this Q&A and am going to, almost, shamelessly lift it for the sadly wallowing Cheddar X. With a proper attribtion, of course!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.