http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

How I Iron Chef...


Iron Chef Morimoto and me
Originally uploaded by crau1971.
...on the street, outside of Chelsea Market in New York City. Morimoto was having a cigarette, and Dale and I accosted him. And, of course, I bowed in thanks.

New York was lovely on Monday. The Guggenheim, the Apple Store on 5th Avenue. Chelsea Market is, of course, home to the Food Network. Bought wine, cheese, white truffle oil, a new saucepan. A gig bag. A fantastic jaunt.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

This post makes me hungry!

5:08 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

Stalking big time celbrity chefs, huh? I am super jealous. I saw Bobby Flay at Mesa picking color samples for one of his new restaurants. I almost stole his mail that he left laying on the bar, but my wife stopped me.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.