http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

You'll Notice...

More changes here at the Midvale School. Melissa's walk went really well, and she reached her fundraising goal, hurrah! As for this month's look, suddenly, I think I'm Dooce, apparently. I decide, hey, this new masthead thing is pretty cool, let's redecorate. This month, I need a cornucopia, and, the next day Dale produces this lovely layout. Hurray for Dale! A few little quirks to be smoothed out, but otherwise, it's a fresh face.

Also, adding to the insanity, if you glance down yonder left sidebar, you'll notice Yoda, advertising NaBloPoMo, a creation of the lovely Mrs. Kennedy (again, apparently I've switched places with Dooce, because now I'm hanging out with her friends as well). For the month of November, I will be posting every day. If you click Yoda, you'll get to the information page, where the prizes are listed. But really, the prizes are an afterthought; I'm really doing this to challenge myself to write more frequently.

So, welcome November, and welcome to anyone hopping on over here from Fussy. I'm glad you decided to say hello.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

looks great!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.