http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, December 01, 2006

Clarification

Obviously, the Advent Calendar is starting today. However, I'm at work, and the filters on my software are not allowing me to see embedded media. So, until I can edit at home, the music below is Sufjan Stevens' "Get Behind Me, Santa". There should also be the "Yes Virginia" letter, although for some reason I'm not seeing it.

It's December 1 and 64 degrees here. I'm not wearing a coat. Or socks. Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger yellojkt said...

We're warm on the East Coast and the midwest is getting snowdumped. The weather is crazy. I tell you, it's crazy.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Enjoy the mild weather while you can. Winter's wrath is on its way.

AC

10:47 AM  
Blogger Shawna said...

I wish it would snow.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.