Friday Night
Top Three Songs to Get the Party Started:
1. Jump Around - House of Pain. I came to get down, after all.
2. Hypnotized - Notorious B.I.G. For every cutie with a booty.
3. I'm Shipping Up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys. Because you can never have enough Celtic hybrids, myself included. ;)
Now, get hopping. It's the weekend.
----------------
Now playing: Notorious B.I.G. (Biggie) - Hypnotized
via FoxyTunes
Labels: blog 365, music, no one cares what I had for lunch





3 Comments:
Because you can never have enough Celtic hybrids, myself included.
Ha! Agreed! By the way, speaking of Celtic hybrids, the new Flogging Molly and Black 47 CDs (both due out 3/4) are pretty damn awesome.
Nice. I'll have to look for those.
Rock on, brother.
I have to put in a vote for some psychobilly, as well, because it's vaguely celtic. And cool.
tiger army, specifically. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home