Living Up to My Billing
Because, apparently, I'm a legend.
And, a tip. Go here and learn about punk rock girls. ;) There are no flowery sparkly princesses in punk rock. Only grrrls. (source)
Thanks, lovebites and the Ask crew. Come back anytime. ;)
Also, I wore those shoes to work today. Because, well, I really do live up to my billing.






7 Comments:
Heh! I love it. My favorite pair are red flowered lowtops. :)
Rock on wit ya bad self, Miss Court.
I updated my profile to include "The American President" in my favorite movies and when I clicked on it after the update your blog came up as one of the first.
I figured since I spent some time checking it out - I at least owed you the courtesy of a "I was here" kind of post. (Nothing worse than seeing on sitemeter some person spending 5-10 minutes on your blog without even the courtesy of a note)
I'll definitely keep an eye out from now on - best wishes.
Ron
An unsolicited link from that site. I'm impressed. Seriously impressed.
Awesome... Michele sent me to be totally impressed with your Chucks. covet them, but I'm too old and they would hurt my feet...
i answered your question over at my place for you to check out at your convenience
Good looking shoes!!!
Michele sent me here.
The magenta socks make 'em. *wink*
Post a Comment
<< Home