http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Thursday, March 13, 2008

What The Backstage Pass Gets You


What the backstage pass gets you, originally uploaded by crau1971.

BAD angle on my shirt, but there I am, with my musical hero, "backstage" after his show last night. ("Backstage", last night, consisted of being able to meet with Bob before he had to go out and sign merchandise for everyone waiting. But, relatively unmolested face time with Bob is ALWAYS a good thing.) Of course, I blanched when he asked me how my guitar playing was (oh, right, yeah, HE REMEMBERS THAT!!); fortunately, we were interrupted before I had to answer.

Review tomorrow, as I've got loads of work to do tonight. More pictures on flickr, should you want to peruse.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that is cool. I went back stage to meet Toby Keith once. That was the only time I've ever been back-stage.

I came close to getting backstage to meet Johnny Cash once but my connection totally failed me. DAMMIT. That would have been so awesome. Oh well..

9:21 AM  
Blogger Eric XXL said...

Hey Courtney - how about a setlist/review? The wife and I will miss this tour, so we'll have to experience it through others

1:50 PM  
Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Setlist.
Review.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Eric XXL said...

Holy sh!t - he played 'Divide and Conquer'! Thanks much for the info, I had forgotten to check Paul's site.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.