http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, July 14, 2008

Bastille Day

Vive la France, or at least Vive le French rose I'm drinking right now, with my garlicky chicken something or other I threw together.

Appelation Corbieres Controlee, Domaine de Fontsainte, Gris de Gris. Essentially a BONE DRY rose, just the way I like it, ice cold. Kermit Lynch importer. Yes, this Kermit Lynch.

I haven't done the wine geek thing in a while, but I went to BinEnds, and scored this, plus a really amazing looking bottle of Hermitage for a present. Happy goodness.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With that title, I was hoping for a Rush MP3!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.