http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Courtney Chronicles Continue

I thought I was done. I really did.

Why's she bugging Ryan for money? She's holding out on the accounting firm she sold her share of the Nirvana legacy to. And they're suing.

Los Angeles-based London & Co. alleges Love broke an oral contract to share 5 percent of any of her earnings or those from her company, The End of Music.

That company, according to the lawsuit, was created to manage Cobain's intellectual property, including his career with Nirvana.

London & Co. claims its share from the sale would have been $975,000. (source)

Some simple math here; $975 K minus $858 K means that Courtney appears to have MADE $117 K, according to the blogosphere.

Something is rotten in Denmark. Probably her leaking implants.

$117 K worth of collagen, drugs, and lipo. Not Frances' education, I'd imagine.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sully said...

This is revenge for the Purple Wombat Joke... isn't it.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

I get confused with these "Courtney" posts. I start reading them and wonder why you're railing on yourself in the third person.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.