http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Dark Knight

Oh, Heath, now I know why you couldn't sleep and overdosed.
Oh my God, go see it. NOW. Unbelievable.

The cast was great. Although, someone please find me a movie where Morgan Freeman is not playing a guy who knows how to get things.

Aaron Eckhart was incredible. Gary Oldman was, too. The script draws very heavily on the darker Batman story lines, and I enjoyed it. Less self-righteous old-school comic hero, and much more turmoil and despair internal conflict about how much good and evil is in Batman, and in all of us.

Go. Great dark action movie.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

You did, indeed. Feel free to gloat. ;)

7:03 PM  
Blogger Sully said...

I didn't have high expectations on this one.... now i'm curious...

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.