http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July

It's a little damp this morning, but it's supposed to clear out. As long as it doesn't literally rain on my parade today (6:00, Washington St. Norwood), things will be good.

A sad addition for this song, though. Madame Marie has gone to commune with the spirits permanently.

4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) - Bruce Springsteen

MP3 File

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Happy 4th! Can't wait to see the pictures. And we will go to Asbury Park on our rock and roll tour.

4:52 PM  
Blogger trusty getto said...

Do you go to the Boston fireworks?

Meredith and I got home from a wonderful day yesterday, and plopped down in front of the TV for a few minutes before going to bed, and the Boston fireworks were on.

I'm not usually one to watch fireworks on TV, but that show was pretty dang amazing!

Happy Independence Day!

11:04 AM  
Blogger courtney said...

EDW, hell yeah!

trusty, I haven't gone in many years. The show is great, though, and if I could teleport in and out of the Esplanade, I would go more often. I did watch them on TV, though, as I love the 1812 Overture.

I get my fireworks fix on July 3. The neighboring town has a lovely display.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.