http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Flashback


Rau sisters, two Carchedis and a neighbor, originally uploaded by crau1971
Back to when sundresses were simple, and the only thing we HAD to do that day was sit on the stairs.


I'm in the center of the back row; my two sisters are next to each other in the front, first and second from left. The girl next to them is the neighbor up the street, and the two next to me are these two girls.

Time flies.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sully said...

Cute. i love the expressions.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to bring back that haircut.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.