http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"It's Even Better Than I Remembered!"

I don't know which was actually funnier, my sisters and I sitting down to watch Pee Wee's Big Adventure, or the fact that my sister Cat called that I was going to BLOG ABOUT IT. Either way, laugh riot.

Who remembers these gems?

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me Dottie... I'm a drifter, Dottie. A loner."

" Tell me where it is before I lose patience with you, FRANCIS."

"Everyone I know has a big but. Come on Simone, talk about your big but."

Classic.

And, of course, TEQUILLA!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Noelle said...

My little sister and I watched that movie so many times, we could quote the entire thing from memory. Ah, good times.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Don't you remember anything?"

"I remember...the Alamo--"

I could probably recite this film from memory, too. I was pretty peeved when they 'fixed' the error of the chain feeding through the bottom of the bike.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.