http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, August 16, 2008

They Ask No Quarter

Sitting here watching "The Song Remains The Same" on VH1 Classic.

Hypnotised. If Queen Live At Wembley comes on I may be rendered useless for the rest of the evening.

No Quarter - Led Zeppelin

MP3 File

UPDATE: (sort of) And I had to message both MJ and Brian for confirmation on this one; I'm realizing that, in all the years I've been a Zeppelin fan, and knowing all the music junkies I've been friends with, how is TODAY the FIRST TIME I've watched this whole movie? It's astounding to consider...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger trusty getto said...

I got my tattoo of Page's 60s vintage Les Paul on my right arm while watching Song Remains the Same.

Brings back some memories :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

MJ: Haven't caught it yet. I should, even if Bono does prance around in that ridiculous hat.

Trusty: You are the rockingest attorney ever! Oh, and I SO should have listened to you about this school committee stuff! Wow, what a weird little circus my life has become!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.