http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, August 09, 2008

A Rockin' Saturday

So, instead of getting the mani/pedi/eyebrow wax this afternoon, and heading out for some fun, I'm on my couch, with my ankle elevated, as I just got home from the emergency room. I have three stitches in a fairly gnarly wound on my ankle, which I received walking INTO the nail salon after tripping on their stoop and meeting their screen door in a very unsavory way.

I'm grumpy, I'm hungry, and I just spent my grocery money on a stupid emergency room co-pay.

Certainly, this could have been worse, and I totally understand that, but still, this isn't very much fun.

I got the manicure and the eyebrows done though. So, I at least look good sitting alone on my couch with my pathetic self.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Fen said...

If you were the suing type, I'd imagine a lawyer would be all over your case. Sounds like they've got a dangerous entrance. Bummer way to spend your Saturday though.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang that sucks I am sorry to hear about the mishap. Put some Pixies on, or whatever works :-)

10:23 PM  
Blogger InfinityBlues said...

I smell "PERSONAL INJURY" all over this....lol. take care of yourself....let me know if you need anything. Please tell me they didn't charge you? or a gave a discount?? apology???

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my place.

Sorry for your accident, but if I were one of those sorts of lawyers, I'd be pelting you with business cards right now.

:)

Cheers.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

The ER couldn't have done the pedicure, then?

Michele sent me

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.