http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, August 25, 2008

Thanks, Preppy Sue!

She nominated me as a Brillante Weblog Premio 2008!


So, I now have to return the favor. I have narrowed my blog reading down considerably over the last year. You'd think writing every day would expose me to more to read. Not so much, really. At least, not good ones. These blogs, however, are good ones.

Only a Northern Song (nominating the partner in crime, not myself)
The World According to EDW
Blank Forever
Blonde Sagacity
The Daily Tannenbaum
Foma*
A Big Victory

Three of these bloggers I know personally. One, I'm about to know personally when I go hang out in illustrious Red Bank, NJ next month. The remaining three are invited for a drink anytime they may find themselves in the Boston area.

Go read them. They rock considerably.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger yellojkt said...

Thanks for the kind word. I would love to meet but I'm rarely in Boston for more than a day and that is usually all business. Glad I make the cut.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.