http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Branch Out

This was the random suggestion provided to me today when I opened up Maggie's book for inspiration. The thing is, I branch out quite frequently. Pictures, songs, links to articles, random weird thoughts in my head.

One thing I haven't done in a long time was blog about politics. I have been avoiding the subject, quite frankly. This upcoming political race frightens me to the core. I have never seen the country so deeply polarized, so willing to believe the worst about their non-preferred candidate. But I have to say this: Sarah Palin is dangerous. She's underqualified, and in over her head. She's using arrogance and combativeness to cover up everything she doesn't know. Rather than learn what she needs to, she hides behind the ruse of "this is who I am--a hockey mom from Alaska".

But what scares me most is reasonable Republicans think she's great. You can't go voting with your dicks, guys. Look at her resume. I wouldn't hire her to be principal of a middle school, never mind Vice President. Think before you vote. Better yet, read. With her list of credentials, it won't take long.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.