http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Thursday, September 04, 2008

You Have To Throw A Stone To Get The Pool To Ripple


P8260089, originally uploaded by crau1971.

There's not much I can say about the band Squeeze. They were a great pop band, with lots of hits. The show I saw recently was definitely a greatest hits kind of night, which was fun. My friends and I had a great time.

The venue, however, was something else. New, still shiny. Kind of slow service, but great sound. Clean, well mixed, not overpowering. I'll be really interested to see what other bands they are able to book there.

What a night like this really makes me think about, though, is better camera gear, and a press pass.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Squeeze is playing on my birthday in NYC. But, then again, we already have plans, don't we?

9:23 PM  
Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Yes we do!!! And pictures will be involved there, too!

9:24 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

That's a great photo. My concert photos always look like crap. Of course I'm using a Treo 700.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.