http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Why I'm Voting

Erik asked the question, so I'm answering.

I am voting for Obama/Biden because every time Barack opens his mouth, I am inspired.

I am voting for Obama/Biden as sand in the face to every right-winger who likes to emphasize Obama's middle name.

I am voting for Obama/Biden because the last time I can remember being remotely able to breathe easily about my personal finances, the country's stability, and having a dream that someday, I'd break even (at the least) was during a democratic administration.

I am voting Obama/Biden because no one from that ticket has ever called my profession "terrorist" (to be fair, it was a republican appointee that made the remark, but still. A REPUBLICAN appointee called the men and women who educate the youth of America terrorists. Nice.)

And finally, I am voting Obama/Biden because I HAVE to believe that America is truly better than we currently present to the world, and to ourselves.

I don't have a choice with this election. This is a moral obligation.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger trusty getto said...

I don't know, Courtney.

I think you should seriously consider voting for this guy.

If you play your cards right, you just might get appointed Secretary of Education.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.