http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Partner in Crime is Wicked Smaht

So, my partner in crime over at my other space came up with this quiz today while bored at workpondering life, the universe, and everything, and felt he needed an escape (s/h/r, MJ). I DARE YOU ALL to play. Because it's really hard, and considering we share the same brain regarding most things musical. There were two questions he actually had to tell me the answers to, and a few others that took quite a bit of deliberation.

So, go, play. It's fun.



----------------
Now playing: Kiss - Shout It Out Loud
via FoxyTunes

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger yellojkt said...

That is the toughest quiz I have ever seen because I feel I should know the answers, but I don't.

11:16 PM  
Blogger captain assclown said...

I agree with the other comment - I fucking KNOW some of this stuff and I can't answer it. And I love Soundgarden.

I think the movie he talks about is High Fidelity.

tough quiz

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.