http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, December 01, 2008

The Countdown Continues...

...just not here.

Since this year, I had to make this blog private, and I often get random visitors to the site because of the Christmas music, I've decided to host the entire countdown over at my other place. It will still be daily posting, and who knows, maybe my partner in crime will help out here and there, but I'm hosting it where it can be the most public this year.

This post will stay up for the duration. Any daily posting will be done there until Christmas.

A few songs coming this year that have NEVER been on the countdown, and I can't even imagine how that happened! Some old favorites, of course, and a few new finds as well.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!! Come and listen!!

Day 1: Christmastime Is Here
Day 2: One Shining Moment My Heart Ran Away
Day 3: Carols at the Spinnet
Day 4: Christmas Ain't the Time For Breakin' Each Other's Hearts
Day 5: My God In Heaven, Now I'm Acting Like I'm Seven
Day 6: Put Some Music On While I Pour
Day 7: Second Sunday of Advent
Day 8: You'll Be Doing Alright With Your Christmas of White
Day 9: I Looked To the Sky With Excited Eyes
Day 10: I'm Not A Child, But My Heart Still Can Dream
Day 11: I Love those J-I-N-G-L-E Bells
Day 12: When I Saw The Dawn, It Was Wintergreen and Red
Day 13: Kindness Will Be Your Guide
Day 14: Third Sunday of Advent
Day 15: Good King Wensell's Sloshed
Day 16: I Saw Three Ships Come Sailin' In
Day 17: Do You Hear What I Hear?
Day 18: Buddy the Elf! What's Your Favorite Color?
Day 19: If There Was A Way, I'd Hold Back These Tears
Day 20: You Better Be Good For Goodness Sake!
Day 21: Fourth Sunday of Advent
Day 22: So This Is Christmas...
Day 23: Where The Tree Tops Glisten
Day 24: And The Bells Were Ringing Out For Christmas Day
Day 25: This Must Be Christmas, Must Be Tonight

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.