http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dancing With the Stars


Dancing With the Stars
Originally uploaded by crau1971
Here's just a small bit of the routine I danced on Friday night, for the Circle of Hope Foundation's First Annual Dancing With the Norwood Stars.

To say it was an honor to participate in this event is an understatement. Circle of Hope does amazing work for families battling cancer and other catastrophic illnesses, and I was so thrilled to be able to help them in this way. I didn't win, but it didn't matter. I enjoyed every single second of this process. And to see my family and friends right there along the dance floor, cheering and hollering and clapping for me made it so much more fun.

Thank you to everyone who came out and cheered for all the participants. It was great, great fun. And thank you to the magically delicious Martin who made dancing that routine a joy.

UPDATE: Liz uploaded her pictures. They are awesome. This one is my favorite so far. It's part of the routine that was very sassy and fun.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I LOVE that I have my own tag on your blog!

It was sooo much fun watching you!!! You did wicked fucking awesome.

8:15 PM  
Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Of COURSE you do... I was so glad you were there! It really was a fantastic night.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.