http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Her Royal Highness Courtney, Queen of Everything Does Declare...

...that she's fucking had it. Realizing that yes, she's been trying to perform two full time jobs in the space of one all year long, and that her supervisors could have supported her more in certain areas that are now experiencing epic fail, the students in her building are ultimately her responsibility. So, this shit storm she's experiencing on the job right now, when you come down to brass tacks, is her own fault. Realizing also that this week is a perfect example to use in insisting she needs to have JUST ONE JOB next year, she can't help but think that using this as an illustrative example will just make her look as incompetent as she feels.

Not a good week in the Queendom. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger yellojkt said...

Welcome back to sanity.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.