http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, June 29, 2009

Reclaiming Life


Me and Boston, originally uploaded by crau1971.

Even though the rain is NEVER ENDING AND I NEED THE SUN TO BE OUT LONGER THAN 20 MINUTES...

...I still went out into the world on Sunday. Saturday, I hit the beach, to clear my head with the feeling of sand in my toes. Sunday, I met Katrina for breakfast (which ended up being the only thing I ate that day, but skipping dinner was in NO WAY a problem ;) ), and we took a walking tour of Mt. Auburn Cemetery in Cambridge.

Here I am, at the top of Washington Tower, with a 360 degree view of this corner of the world around me. Despite the clouds, and the cool breeze, it was a lovely way to spend a morning.

To say I was in a dark place last week is an understatement. When I get that way, I tend to think all areas of my life are caving in. This was clearly not the case, but I'd like to thank everyone who checked in on me and tried to help. You all rock.

So, come on summer. We're waiting with baited breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.