http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, July 04, 2009

The Fireworks Are Exploding Over Little Eden Tonight...

No rain forecast for the parade this year, and, as hoped, I'm marching in a very different outfit this year. As fun as pirate wenchery was, marching with town government this year is the culmination of a strange road. 5:45, the parade begins in SoNo, then winds its way up Washington Street to the center of town. Hope to see you all there!!

Marching in the parade is the only reason I didn't hop in my car at 4:00 yesterday afternoon and drive like a maniac to Red Bank, NJ, in time to actually see said fireworks explode over Little Eden. Not a good afternoon, but it's all better now.

Play safe! Happy Fourth of July!!

4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) - Bruce Springsteen

MP3 File

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Ah, the life of a Norwood Star! :-) We're bummed we missed you.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.