http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Remembering Who You Are, Part 10

The first totally internet friend.

Yellojkt Yellojkt: Listening to all the great Ani Difranco songs you post. July 15 at 11:15pm

I have never met Yellojkt, but I've been reading his blog for some years now. He's an interesting writer, and I always enjoy his posts. And apparently, he's an Ani DiFranco fan, among other great female artists. So, I find it interesting that he's chiming in here, and even more interesting that Ani's been attached to me in his brain. So, thank you, yello, for reading my ramblings all these years, and for being one of my memories, electronic or not. Here's another great Ani song for you.

Marrow - Ani DiFranco

MP3 File

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.