http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Remembering Who You Are, Part 12

Me and Sean
Jersey Boy

Sean Quirk so, here's my memory of Corf - rocking out to that shit band in the Saint, Liz and Nick are all about it and we were making fun of them- the band I mean. July 16 at 4:06pm

It's true; Sean and I were not fans of this band. However, it had been a really fun evening regardless of the musical selection. This was actually my first time meeting Sean, although he and I had talked online many times before this. He is one of Liz's friends from high school, and they had recently reconnected via facebook, and she thought he and I would get along famously. And we do; we have similar tastes in music, we talk to each other easily and openly, and we make each other laugh.

Truth be told, I think Liz may have envisioned Sean as a part of her arsenal of weapons to get me to move to New Jersey--build me up a great friend base, so that any adjustment period would be minor. This is an on-going semi-joke between us; I go down there for a visit, and we'll do something fun or eat somewhere with great food, and she'll turn to me and say something to the effect of, "and when you move here, you can have this all the time." But, this is a memory piece about Sean, not Liz. Liz's memory pieces, already in the relatively short time I've known her, are another book. Suffice it to say, I am NOT moving to New Jersey, but I do have many friends there when I visit, and Sean is one of them. I was disappointed that he was not around this week to come say hi. Next time. So Sean, thank you for being one of my memories. See you on facebook.


----------------
Now playing: Clutch - Tight Like That
via FoxyTunes

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Not yet, baby. Not YET.

xoxo

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.