http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, July 17, 2009

Remembering Who You Are, Part 2


Ty, Lisa, Audrey, Me, Sue, originally uploaded by crau1971.

From another facebook friend:

Susan at 7:48pm July 15:" Sammy's Christening!"

Since tomorrow, I will see Susan again at the aforementioned Sammy's first birthday party, it's only fitting I choose her for today's entry. I had met Susan for the first time at Sammy's baby shower; Sammy's mother and father are my game night friends, Kevin and Audrey. Susan went to college with them. We got along very well, so I was pleased to see her at Samantha Mary's christening the next October.

Sitting in the restaurant waiting for the private room to be ready, we all realized we were hungry, and getting a little annoyed at the hall's unpreparedness. Finally the room, and the bar, open. I came to the christening with Scott and Brian, and we sat with Susan and her boyfriend Jay, and we proceeded to get completely buzzed at 2:00 in the afternoon on a Sunday in October, and tell crazy stories about rock concerts and people we'd met and parties. Less of a christening and more of an actual party. We had a phenomenal time continuing to get to know one another, and likely being a little too boisterous for the occasion. Tough luck, you know you all wanted to sit with us anyway.

In the picture, Susan is next to me, on the end, in a blue cardigan. So thank you, Susan, for being one of my memories!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.