http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Hysteria Is Ok, Sometimes. Particularly When Laundry Is Involved.

One of the myriad reasons I continue to read and love Dooce, all these years and kids later.

The Maytag saga.

I know, she has 80 gazillion followers, and certainly doesn't need me linking to her on my lowly little blog, but if there actually is one of my readers that doesn't already read dooce, or hasn't in a while, read this one. You will laugh. Trust me.

I am empathizing with the laundry, as the school year has started, and ironing is in my future, and I'd rather jab my eyes out with a fork. That way, I couldn't see the wrinkles in the clothes, so it wouldn't matter.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I love her and I love that story.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.