http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Walk Right In, It's Around the Back

One does not screw with tradition. Wishing you all a healthy and happy Thanksgiving holiday. I know that I have many, many gifts in my life to be thankful for this year, my niece's return home from the hospital, my amazing family, my friends who have held me up through good times and bad. You are all blessings.

With love, from the Group W Bench...

Alice's Restaurant Massacree - Arlo Guthrie

MP3 File

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.