http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another Lens

I need to put another lens on this weekend; I'm fighting VERY HARD to not overreact to something. I've said my piece about it, and I'm (still) waiting for an answer. But, it's made me irritable and worried and cynical (is that the whistle to the crazy train I hear in the distance). I'm doing everything I had planned so far, but I don't want to be the crank-o-saurus at the party.

When I went to the mail today, I had two small packages. One was my FastLane transponder, so I put that in my car and went for a drive. The second was a cd from the amazing Ray and Nora, a "thank you note" for attending her baby shower back in November. All songs that import some message to a new little life in the world. So, with that as the soundtrack to my drive, I went and enjoyed the January thaw. This was one of the songs, and it's always been a great one to center me.

Here comes the sun, and I say, it's alright...

It will be, anyway.

Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles


MP3 File

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.