http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Wish That Something Would Happen

I got an answer; not the one I feared, but not one that was terribly reassuring either. So, I remain cranky and out of sorts, and, well, I should really put down the Radiohead and walk away slowly. But sometimes, they really do just sum it all up beautifully.

Where do we go from here?
The words are coming out all weird...


The Bends - Radiohead

MP3 File

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.