http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, March 01, 2010

By Your Side

This is my nephew Ben's song. I remember when he was a toddler, just learning to walk. He would visit my mother's house, and she would play this album. He would hear this song, and waddle over to the table where the cd player sat, and hold onto the edge of the table, staring at the player, and bouncing his little bum up and down, "dancing"

Ben turns ten today, and I cannot believe he's gotten so big. It seems like yesterday he was bouncing to this song. He is growing into a really wonderful, funny, bright boy. But, he's no longer that little kid; he's getting an iPod for his birthday, and I bought him an iTunes gift certificate for his birthday. Yes, I'm going to be "that" aunt, happily.

So, happy birthday, Ben! Auntie Courtney loves you.

By Your Side - Sade

MP3 File

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.