http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Down With the Sweet Adelines

Although concerts are not necessarily in the budget right now, I'm truly looking forward to this one, as it's been probably 15 years since I've seen Elvis. Although this is not one of his newer songs (which I like very much, actually; he's been infected with the T-Bone Burnett virus, and it works well with his maturing voice), it speaks to me, and I hope to hear him play it tonight.

He sang this one, a capella, before one episode of his talk show, season one. So, hearing this tonight is not out of the realm of possibility.

The Other End (Of The Telescope) - Elvis Costello

MP3 File

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.