http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Monday, July 19, 2010

We Have Lingered in the Chambers of the Sea...

My friend Corey posted on Facebook that there were no words to describe the beauty of Inishbofin Island. And whereas I understand the sentiment that caused her to write that, I think I can come up with a few...

Crashing...

Crashing

Delicate...

I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees...

Dangerous... (particularly when hiking down INTO that cave)

Mouth of the cave from above

Rugged...

Crashing the cliffs

Hallowed...

Children's Cemetery

For the drowned

Breathtaking...

Swirling

For more photos from Inishbofin, and other Ireland highlights, go here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.