http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground

Sometimes, the soundtrack is dictated by other people.

Which is not to say I don't love this band, or this song. It's one of my favorite "fall" songs, as a matter of fact. But after two people I know, who don't know each other, posted this song on Facebook this morning, I figured it was a trend.

I love that sound the leaves make as they scuttle across the pavement, blown by the winds that always seem to import something darker than, say, spring or summer breezes do. Change and a great unrest, ushering in that season of darkness.

I do. I love the fall...

Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground - The White Stripes

MP3 File

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.