http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Follow Your Bliss, It Reads On My Chest

Yeah, I know, another "missed day". No worries, you'll get two songs today. AND, since I left my house at 7:00 Friday morning and didn't see it again until 12:30-sh SATURDAY morning, deal. Full day of work, interview with Buddy from Senses Fail at 5:30. Dinner, then Bayside and Senses Fail at the Royale in Boston. Then, because apparently I think I can hang, I hit PA's Lounge in Somerville to see The Full-Time Dreamers, and various random spoken word artists and a performance troupe called Wasted Talent that did nothing but confuse me.

Senses Fail was all sorts of screamo-pop-tinged-hardcore energy. Review and interview for PlaybackSTL coming soon. This was the second to last song they played last night, and it was a JAM . Even I, in her black turtleneck, jeans, and Dansko clogs (because she had to go there straight from work because life is really crazy right now), sang along. Like the coolest soccer mom in the room. And, quite frankly, at a 16+ show, there was about 1/3 of the audience that I LEGIT could have been their mother. Awesome.



Can't Be Saved - Senses Fail

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.