http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Friday, October 29, 2010

I Rocket West Out Past That Jersey Line

Well, south, anyway, past that Jersey line. Stopping here in DE on our way to DC for the Rally To Restore Sanity/Fear. Should be a fun weekend.

And, we didn't so much rocket as get stuck in traffic for most of the ride down here, for no discernible reason. Fried. Hoping to pass right out in a moment.

Morning New Disease - Jets To Brazil
(the co-pilot picked this one, but it rocks.)

MP3 File

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.