http://farm1.static.flickr.com/195/477405803_93608b85ab_o.gif
Midvale School for the Gifted Alumni Association

Saturday, October 23, 2010

If I Can Met 'Em, I Can Get 'Em...

...and there's the rub.

Another Saturday night, and I ain't got nobody,
I got some money 'cuz I just got paid.
Oh how I wish I had someone to talk to,
I'm in an awful way...

Well, the lyric says awful; I'm actually not all that bad. Did a little shopping earlier, practiced yoga, came home, showered, made an interesting dinner (eggplant puttanesca with polenta), and now I'm trying to decide what DVD to watch.

I'm not unhappy, I'm not melancholy, I'm not even pining; just thinking company would be nice. But, I enjoyed every aspect of my day, and not answering to anyone about being late, or taking yoga at the studio by work, not the one close by home, or making essentially an experiment for dinner. I own it all.

And yet... the company aspect still gets to me. Such is the contradiction of my existence, I suppose.

Enjoy your Saturday night.

Another Saturday Night - Cat Stevens
(make with the clicking; no embedding on this one) :(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Midvale School For the Gifted

    follow me on Twitter
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Norwood, MA, United States

    "So I walk like I'm on a mission, 'cuz that's the way I groove. I've got more and more to do, I've got less and less to prove. It took me too long to realize that I don't take good pictures 'cuz I have the kind of beauty that moves..." Ani D.


    www.flickr.com
    crau1971's photos More of crau1971's photos

    PodCamp

    Powered by Blogger

               
    Marriage is love.